- By the end of 2020, China has surpassed the United States, becoming the country with the world’s largest navy with the power of 360 warships.
2. President Spokesperson İbrahim Kalın said, “We do not have a problem that cannot be overcome with any Arab country. A new page can be opened for regional peace and stability with Egypt and other Gulf countries.” said.
3. In Switzerland, the veil ban was approved by the 52 per cent “yes” vote in the referendum.
4. Iranian Defense Minister Amir Khatami threatened to destroy Tel Aviv and Haifa in the event of a possible attack.
5. Iraq declared March 6 a National Day of Tolerance and Coexistence due to the historic visit of Pope Francis, the spiritual leader of Catholics.
6. “The Cyprus problem is clearly an EU problem. Cyprus is a member of the EU now and after unification. Regional stability and prosperity in the Eastern Mediterranean are closely linked to the solution of the Cyprus problem,” said Borrell, EU High Representative. used the expression. The TRNC government wants the EU not to take part in the talks.
7. Turkey is the first country to recognize Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and then to open Consulate General in the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan became the second country.
8. Opposition leader Ousmane Sonko, who has been detained in Senegal since 3 March, was released after the protests across the country.
9. According to Bloomberg News in Turkey, warplanes and missiles to Pakistan are trying to produce a joint. Allegedly, with this realization, the Turkish army will be able to gain access to valuable war technology from China.
10. The USA announced at an agent in intelligence operations against the United Kingdom and the President Office in Ukraine with Turkey’s support to the reconstruction of Russian Wagner was arrested.
11. The longest-serving female leader in the world since the 20th century, with 17 years, is Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wecid. In Europe, this title belongs to Merkel.
12. Stating that they are behind Russia in terms of tank technology, the British House of Commons emphasized that in a possible conflict with Russia, the British tankers will suffer a great defeat. It was also stated in Britain’s new foreign policy and national strategy document that Russia poses an “active threat” in the broader European shadow, and China is a “systemic difficulty”.
13. The Polish Central Bank announced that it will purchase close to 100 tons of gold, corresponding to 30% of its existing reserves, “against possible financial problems”.
14. Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said, “The negative attitudes of Turkish politicians do not reflect the relationship between the Egyptian and Turkish peoples. Ankara should not interfere in Egypt’s internal affairs.”
15. Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian called on Ukraine “not to politicize trade relations”, which condemns Chinese companies doing business with Russia-occupied Crimea.
16. Turkey, for the search of the continental shelf in the eastern Mediterranean permission to work on issues of concern in Greece, Israel and the EU gave the note.
17. Iraqi Prime Minister al-Kazimi said that the number of foreign troops in the country has been reduced by 60 per cent and they have made progress in foreign policy.
18. President Erdogan, “Saudi Arabia is doing joint exercises with Greece, but there is a demand from Turkey SOS from the other side. Whose hand is not clear who is in his pocket.” said.
19. The European Parliament accepted the YPG as an ally in its draft resolution published on the 10th anniversary of the start of the civil war in Syria.
20. Kosovo opened an embassy in Jerusalem to improve relations with Israel.
21. “China is no longer China 120 years ago. We are not easily angry people, but when we get angry, it is difficult to deal with,” the Chinese Foreign Affairs said, claiming that the Five Eyes alliance, consisting of the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, was involved in internal affairs.
22. In Israel’s 4th early election in the last 2 years, Netanyahu’s party became Likud. Netanyahu still needs different parties for the coalition.
23. While UNESCO predicts that humanity will face global water scarcity in less than 10 years, experts stated that water scarcity will rise to 40% by 2030.
24. The European Union took a sanction against China for the first time since 1989, because of what happened in East Turkistan.
25. “We are breaking the law in a limited and specific way.” The British government announced that they would increase the nuclear weapon stock by more than 40%. Britain is currently the country with the most nuclear weapon titles in the world, after the USA, Russia and France.
26. In recent days, opponents hit the region on the border with Turkey Russia many times. While the Ministry of National Defense described the incident as a “regime attack”, the AA described it as a “Russian attack”.
27. Saudi Arabia offered a ceasefire after the Houthis bombed oil refineries in Yemen. The proposal was also supported by the UAE.
28. The military, which carried out a coup in Myanmar in February, extended the detention period of the country’s leader, Suu Çii, until 1 April. It has been announced that in the country where 300 people died and nearly 3000 people were detained, 5 countries whose names were not given to solve the crisis were carrying out diplomatic traffic.
29. While the NATO Foreign Ministers meeting was held for the first time in a year, US Secretary of State Blinken and Çavuşoğlu also met for the first time.
30. Norwegian Prime Minister Solberg said they could buy the Russian Sputnik V vaccine if the EU approves it.
31. While Uzbekistan and the Turkish Armed Forces carried out joint exercises, the border problem between Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan was resolved by the mutual land exchange on the day the exercise ended.
32. According to the report of the German Bild Newspaper, it was revealed that approximately 100 ships and submarines in the German navy used Russian-made radar. However, the United States and Western countries, the S-400 defence systems to Turkey threatens sanctions due.
33. It was announced that Prime Minister Pashinyan would resign in Armenia, where the coup attempt took place after the Karabakh War, before the early elections in June.
34. German Chancellor Merkel said after US President Biden’s video summit with the EU’s 27 leaders, the EU and the US share largely the same views outside of China.
35. The law, which paved the way for Russian leader Putin to become president until 2036, was passed in parliament. In the referendum held in the country last year, 73% of the people supported the law.
36. Charles Michel, President of the EU Council and EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, will visit Turkey on April 6.
37. Unable to slow down after the coup, the Myanmar army caused thousands of ethnic natives to migrate to neighbouring Thailand due to airstrikes on the state of Karen in the southeast of the country.
38. Turkey also has been invited by US President Joe Biden was not invited to the Climate Summit in Pakistan. The Islamabad administration said that 80 per cent of global emissions originated from countries invited to the Climate Summit, but Pakistan was among the top 10 countries most affected by climate change.
39. China and Iran signed a 25-year agreement on Saturday to strengthen their economic and political cooperation.